Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Bunny Ears are the Best Ears

Currently Reading: The Clitoral Truth: The Secret World at Your Fingertips ::by:: Rebecca Chalker

My sex life tends to revolve around the hardware I'm able to bring into whatever my activities are. Recently I've discovered a physical problem that might explain why this is true (we'll talk about that later, I promise ^-^'). But regardless of why, I love adult toys. They're cute, interesting, and make you feel GREAT. What's not to love?

When I found out I could get free toys from EdenFantasys.com to review, I jumped at the chance, and here I am, a month and a half later, feeling like it was definitely worth while.

My first Verified Review was of Doc Johnson and Vivid's new vibrator, Vivid Bunny. This basically takes the best part of a Rabbit vibrator (as made famous on Sex & the City), the vibrating ears, and puts it in the palm of your hand.

I'm not going to do a review here, if you want to read my review of the Vivid Bunny, check it out HERE.

The things pretty awesome. Curves into your hand and fits perfectly over your clitoris. Nice and strong and wonderful.
It's currently my new favorite toy. But then again, I'm hoping to go shopping today, so it might not be for long *^-^*
It takes some time to work for me, but I think for most people that shouldn't be a problem.

I'm really digging the toy and can't wait for my next review product (which, unfortunately, won't come till late September ,>.<,). It's made my libido rise just a bit, and the bedroom has been just a little happier since it arrived.


Until next time!

<3
Sin


7 comments:

Keri said...

Glamourous Butterfly, this is something you may want to look into, it's japanese condoms.
Since I move to America, I noticed the ones here aren't the same. You can find them online if you're interested, they have hundreds of concave dots on them, lots of fun; btw, I love your blog! ;)

Oh, and rabbit seems interesting, looks cute!

welles said...

interesting blog!

ElizabethBell said...

"At 2pm today, the Bush administration launched an
attack on women's health care and reproductive rights, which will
allow anti-choice activists to receive federal funds for so-called "crisis
pregnancy centers" -- anti-choice facilities whose purpose is to
deceive and dissuade women from accessing birth control and
abortion information and services.



A woman's ability to manage her own health care is being
compromised by politics and ideology.

The new regulation
complicates rather than clarifies the law.

It lets health care
providers define abortion, which could threaten access to birth
control and broader reproductive health care.

This is just one
more instance of the Bush administration putting politics in the
exam room.



When more and more families are uninsured and have difficulty
accessing health care at all, implementing a rule that will
limit access to health services is utterly perplexing.

The Bush
administration's outrageous actions never cease to amaze me, but
this one is beyond belief.

It will hurt the women who most need
help at a time when they are most vulnerable.

It's
unconscionable, and it is wrong.

And, once again, it's our job
to stop it.



Visit the Planned Parenthood website for more information on how to make sure information and resources remain available to women who need them!"

Samantha said...

Elizabethbell, that sounds like an awful problem, especially since some women need BC, for medical reasons like PCOS, and other similar syndromes, I wonder, why the heck they feel they need to impose on women's rights like that.

That administration would probably like to make those for pro-choice seem like the monsters without knowing the facts, but is politics worth the consequences...?

Keeping valuable information away from those who need it may allow for more heartbreaking mistakes in the longrun,and I agree that something should be thrown in their gears.

Phone Girl said...

Hey girly...just wanted to drop by and give you a little kiss to your site.

Outraged Man said...

I like the toys reviews!

canadianpleasure said...

cool blog