Sunday, February 22, 2009

A Massive...Apology over my Obsession

First off, let me start out by saying....

I'm Sorry!!!!

It's been a long road since my last post, and I do sincerely apologize.

I've been spreading my wings and diving into the Phone Sex industry, and have become, quite literally, obsessed!! I pretty much spend all my time looking up information, creating layouts, adjusting listings, creating games, wish lists, and other silly ways to make money and get things, and I just can't seem to stop!

I have an exam tomorrow, a paper due tomorrow night, and prospectus due last Thursday, and an online class I'm probably horribly behind in.
But today I made $150. See why I'm so obsessed????
I can't stop!! Money!

I'm treating Coal and I to dinner tonight, not sure what yet, but something tasty like sushi probably!
Then hopefully I can study and try to figure out what this ridiculous poetry is about. If anyone asks you why we don't study female renaissance writers, tell them it's because they SUCK!

Well, they don't suck of course, but I have absolutely no love for this shit. It's hard to read, mostly religious, and dull. Bleh.

Have fun, play safe (and wish me luck)
~Sin

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck, will bookmark your page.

Greg and Sheryl said...

Just do what you need to do, and blog whenever you have the time. We'll be here waiting for you when you get back!

Mrs. Match said...

Wow-well I guess phone sex is better than some things you can do out there. And at least you don't have to see the person on the other end right? That's great money too!
Have fun at sushi, I'm jealous. Love sushi!!