Monday, June 23, 2008

Sex Toy Reviews and The Mini Dolphin

Okay, so.
Recently I created an account with EdenFantasys.com. This is an online adult toy store (like Adam & Eve) that I just stumbled onto. I LOVE their stuff. I mean, I haven't bought anything from them yet, but everything just looks so COOL! I'm sure that sounds silly, but seriously, you have to just stop by and look at the main page (link right over there). The toys are so curvy and colorful and neat! I mean, they have regular toys too, but the aesthetics of these interesting ones is so awesome.

Anyway. I started an Affiliate account with them, but more importantly, I am now a Contributer. I'm going to be writing reviews for them. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but I think it's cool. The best part (for you) is that it means that I'll be doing reviews more often, which is something I've been slacking on lately.
The bad part is that I'm not allowed to post the reviews I do anywhere else outside of their site. But that's not a big deal, I've solved it.

When I do a review, I'll also write a short paragraph about the toy and post it here, along with the link to the on-site review over there. That way you get a summary here no matter what, and you can check out the full review (and the toy) over there, if you want to.

So, for today, I give you my first EdenFantasys Product Review.

Interactives Mini dolphin

This is a simple strap on vibrator made specifically for hands-free play, as well as couples use. It's strong, waterproof, and fun to use. It's hard to keep in one place, but when you can get it where you want it, it works well.

For couple play, it's a bit big, and I've ended up with quite a few pubic bone bruises (I don't mind them, but I'm sure most of you might).

It's a great beginners idea for people who want to try out couples vibrators.

I gave it a four, though I probably should have given it a three, but that's okay. I've used it for the last seven months, and it's only now dying on me. I appreciate it and the pleasurable wonders its done for me. ^-^

Mini Dolphin Review


And so you know, if your a blog owner or whatever and you become an Affiliate, my Partner Code is 9K9. ^-^'

Oh! And it must be said, I almost forgot...

R.I.P George Carlin.
Heart failure, yesterday. I couldn't believe it.
We'll miss him.


~Sin

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on becoming a reviewer.

I'm going to miss George C. too. He was one of the most intelligent and literate comics I've ever had the pleasure of listening to.

Jenny DeMilo said...

im not a fan of the vibrating insertables... i like "manpower" not battery power ;)

SinSecret said...

I'm not much for vibrating insertables either. For penetration I prefer man all the way. But I'm all about clitoral vibes. My clitoris is picky ^-^

Thanks for commenting!

Anonymous said...

Very informative reviews. You should cover the sybian.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Mini-dolphin review. I think it functions the same with the Wireless Remote Control Butterfly. I wonder if it has the same performance?

Unknown said...

well, I guess it was nice review.. You convince me to buy that..Good!
Sex Toy Fanatic

Anonymous said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

Thank you for such an interesting review