Friday, December 12, 2008

Make My XxX-Mas Merry!

I love the Holiday season, and adore celebrating my own atheist versions of both Christmas and Yule, as well as my newest holiday addition; xXx-Mas!

So, this holiday season, as well as hoping to have a new contest (for which I will buy all the prizes first, so I don't have the waiting problem I've had with the last contest), I started my own X-Mas Gift Registry on EF.
That means that you can buy me xxx-mas presents!!! ^-^

I've got a nice huge wishlist full of stuff, and added a nice bunch of stuff that's $15 or less, making it super easy to make me moan this holiday season. ^-^

I know, I know, no ones really going to send me anything, but I can try, right? ^-^

Want some sexy toys for christmas too? Make a EF Gift Registry for yourself with the banner on the right.


Merry XXX-Mas!

Have fun, Play safe!

<3>

Adam & Eve Adult Sex Toys

No comments: