Friday, October 24, 2008

Disappearededed

Okay, so, the past two weeks have come and gone without a single peep from me.
Sooorrrryyyy >.<
I got really busy and lazy (the two tend to go together), and just couldn't get myself to sit down and actually write something.
But hey, it's not like any of you missed me any way :-P

While normally I'd give you a little list of what's coming up soon, I think I'll skip that because I never ever really follow it. Something gets in the way.

Instead, I'll just tell you that the winners of the Post-it contest will be up tonight.
I'd go ahead and put them here, but I think they deserve their own post.
Let me go ahead and say thank you to everyone who submitted one, they were all awesome and I lovzes you all.

So, until this afternoon.

~Sin

1 comment:

K said...

Iz ok,everyone needs/has a lazy phase when ya have lots to do...just as long as you don't "disappearedded" for toooo looong!8D We loves ya!:)