Sunday, November 30, 2008

Mini Rules :: by Kay

Once again I'd like to point out a few things about Kay's writing. Specifically, her need to retain control in an environment typically meant for the opposite. I think it's interesting and points out more of her more contradictory thoughts. It's a kinda neat piece though. I'm not going to say anything at the end, so don't forget to check out Kay's blog, A Life Beneath. ~Sin

My mini rule book

By Kay

I have a session from Sunday that I still need to post about, but it was only like an hour and it wasn't very interesting, so my motivation for typing it up is not very high right now. I have another session tonight so I think I may just post them together...I'm hoping this one has more juicy details than Sunday's...

At any rate, some things were running through my head and I figured I should post them here to a) get them out and b) give you all a little insight into some of the things I think about when approaching sessions.

I still have a good 9 hours before mine tonight, but it's very obviously resting heavily on my thoughts. Why wouldn't it be? And I was already considering what I wanted to wear. I realize, now, that I have a certain set of ground rules. Granted, these only work on a Master without a dress code.

1) I always try and be as dressed as I can be at any given moment without being obvious. This keeps me in some amount of control. So I never go without a bra and underwear and I always wear jeans to keep my legs completely covered for as long as possible. Shirts aren't as big of a deal. I tend to just go with whatever I feel like wearing.

2) I always wear cute or sexy underwear. It's important to be proud of every piece of clothing you are wearing, especially as your Master will more than likely see it all. I've actually found some outlets that can carry really great lingerie if you hit them at the right times. And you'd be surprised what you can find in Wal-Mart. So trust me, there is no need to spend big. (Although I would recommend owning at least one thing from Victoria's Secret...you can't beat some of the stuff you find there.) However, as a general rule I don't do thongs, as pertains to the rule above.

3) I always dress in something that makes me feel confident. This way, I can stride into his house with a purpose. And you can never go wrong with a good pair of high heels.

4) I always make sure I wash my hair thoroughly because my Master likes to twist his hands through it and I can't have it getting oily quickly. As a general rule here, I never wear my hair up so that he can do as he pleases when I get down there.

5) If you shave...anywhere...shave well. I don't care how many times you have to examine your legs to find a single stray piece of hair. Just remember a Master will be very familiar with their submissive's body and you don't want to realize too late that you missed a patch on the back of your leg.

6) Lotion is a good idea. It makes the body smooth and sleek and takes away any ashyness or unsightly spots. And as is sometimes the case with me, it can ease razor burn if you attack your leg a bit too enthusiastically.

That's all for now.

No comments: