Saturday, January 24, 2009

That stuff that comes before sex....


Tomorrow night at 7pm (EST), PhoneGirl and I will be hosting another TalkShoe conversation.
This... "episode" will be focused on Foreplay. You know; that stuff that's supposed to come before sex.

Personally, I'm not a big foreplay person. Having a distinct lack of physical arousal capabilities, foreplay just gets me bored. And despite the stereotype that women all love foreplay, many of my friends feel the same way.

Just the fact that I'm not really into foreplay will hopefully give us a good and diverse conversation. PhoneGirl and I would really love it if lots of you stopped by, leaving comments in the chat room, calling in (you don't need an account, you can call from anywhere in the world, and it's absolutely free!), or just listening in.

We want lots of opinions, questions, and suggestions from all our readers, and those who are just curious, so please stop by!

PS- did you hear, Obama repealed the Global Gag Rule; now allowing women and families around the world to get the health care and family planning information they really need!


Have fun, play safe!
~Sin


Adam & Eve Adult Sex Toys

2 comments:

Clarisse Teagen said...

Where's the cHatRoom??

Anonymous said...

The most erotic foreplay I have ever been involved with was when I was sleeping over at my girlfriends place (she still lived with her parents).

They had all gone to bed and I was sneaking through the living room to get to her bedroom (she told me to wait for her parents to fall asleep then come to her room). I very slowly and quietly opened her door, entered her bedroom and closed the door behind me.

As soon as I turned around she startled me by pushing me into the wall and immediately dropping to her knees, vigorously pulling my boxers down and went to town on me orally.

Best foreplay experience ever.