Friday, January 9, 2009

Tune in, Turn off...

Okay, so! Since I got a pretty decent response about the podcast idea, PhoneGirl and I are planning a TalkShoe live conversation this Sunday. More than likely in the late afternoon/evening (US Eastern Time).

Not sure about the details yet but it will be a live audio show that you can tune into on this site or PhoneGirl's site (or the TalkShoe site), call into from your phone/computer (I believe), and I'll be on the IM services and my email if you'd like to send me a message or question (also, if you have a question you want us to answer during the show, email one of us at sinsekret@gmail.com or phonesexlife@gmail.com). It'll be a short, introductory show to say hello, bring up some basics, give some advice, and see how everybody feels about it.

I'll let you know more tomorrow, but just don't forget to stop by Sunday night to check it out! ^-^

I'm also really considering this whole erotica reading thing....At first it was just something in passing I threw into what a podcast could do, but now I'm really considering the possibilities. Don't you think it would be sexy to hear erotic fiction read to you? Maybe not, but I'm thinking I'd like to give it a try. If you'd like to submit some writing for me to read, or would like to be part of the reading, let me know!


Have fun, Play safe!
<3
Sin


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

No comments: